The Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for assisting the Developer, Sales and Customer Service teams in the verification of sales contracts to ensure the accuracy of contract preparation and the representation of the product. This position will also be responsible for making follow-up calls, monitoring cancellations of sales contracts and will answer customer service calls as it relates to providing new owners with the information necessary for them to understand the product they have purchased and assisting to resolve any issues as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify proposed sales contract’s accuracy.
- Verify sales contract with the purchaser and obtain signatures and initials on all required contract documents.
- Monitor contract accuracy through the verification check-list and report inaccuracies to management.
- Monitor product representation, manage expectations of the purchaser and report any unmanaged expectations to management immediately.
- Maintain daily verification logs and submit them daily.
- Conduct follow-up calls for all new purchasers, monitor the “contract issue” report and work to resolve any issues preventing a contract from being processed.
- Maintain and create reports as needed.
- Maintain an individual rescission rate of 15% or lower.
- Assist sales in answering questions as it relates to product and/or contracts during the sales presentation.
- Document all interactions with owners in SPI.
- Escalate issues to the attention of management as appropriate daily.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a minimum of 1 or more years of industry experience or performed similar work in a previous role.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be a Notary Public or become one within 90 days of hire date.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess skills to develop and implement anti-rescission procedures and protocols.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (MS Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Excellent follow-up skills to bring owners and contract issues to resolution.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry is desired.
- Prior experience in Contracts Administration, Sales or Customer Service is preferred.
- Knowledge of appropriate South Carolina vacation ownership rules and regulations is preferred.