JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The TO position is designed to support and assist the sales team function. The TO is responsible for many of the functions and duties related to the Sales department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximizing sales revenue and profits for Resort Sales by Spinnaker, Inc.
- Responsible for the closing of full down and pending deals with sales representatives. Target a 20% close rate with Sales representatives
- Initiate and execute Team building functions with the sales representatives
- Recruiting, training and motivation of sales representatives
- Participation and Leading of morning sales meeting with team
- Implementation and execution of Corporate policies and procedures as required
- Motivate and train sales representatives to focus on specific inventory for sales purposes
- Participate in weekly meetings with Sales and Marketing teams
- Develop and execute new initiatives that are designed to improve the overall communication, motivation and culture of the sales team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a College degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience managing a sales team
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Structure and discipline are essential to the role
- A self starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A team player approach with the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules