The Relief Night Auditor is responsible for performing nightly balancing of all accounts for both our hotel and timeshare properties. This role will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to our owners and guests. This role will also provide meaningful and positive interactions with owners and guests over the telephone, during check-in, throughout the duration of their stay and finally to the conclusion during the check-out process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in daily operations of the Front Desk, including but not limited to the front desk check list, answering phone calls, checking guests in and out, and creating positive and helpful interactions with our owners and guests.
- Give a professional and warm farewell to our owners and guests.
- Process and fax all necessary reports for end of day preparation.
- Process the postings of rooms and taxes for both hotel and timeshare stays.
- Check credit limit reports and maintain the cash drawer.
- Check-in and check-out both hotel and timeshare owners and guests.
- Complete the daily checklist, file all departed hotel and timeshare registration cards monthly and be aware of both hotel and timeshare availability.
- Clean and restock the Front Desk for incoming shifts.
- Ensure the safety and security for all of our owners and guests.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have prior front desk or reservations experience.
- Neat appearance and warm, outgoing personality.
- Ability to operate the following equipment: a computer, fax machine, multi-line phone system, calculator and electronic key encoder.
- Ability to present information properly using discretion when dealing with owners and guests.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Must posses good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with owners, guests, vendors, employees and the general public.
- On time for scheduled shifts and follows directions with accuracy and a positive attitude.