The Pool Attendant is responsible for maintaining cleanliness, order, and guest satisfaction on the pool and sun decks at the Resorts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize tables and chairs on pool deck.
- Educate guests on posted rules and regulations.
- Report safety or property damage concerns to Safety Attendant or Management.
- Identify visitors who are not guests.
- Clean pools and pool deck.
- Remove trash from pool deck.
- Assist Activities Department with lunches and games.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a neat, clean appearance.
- Ability to walk extensively and be on feet 10 hours a day.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays or overtime as needed.
- Ability to use two-way radios.
- Ability to work outdoors in the summer heat.
- Ability to work in a pool and swim.