The Owner Services Representative will be responsible for assisting timeshare owners, guests and those who exchange their weeks with all phone and email reservation requests. As the primary point of contact, this position will ensure that the owner and guest experience is the first priority and that your interaction with our owners and guests is critical to the Spinnaker experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers all incoming reservation lines.
- Assists owners and rental guests with the reservation process.
- Makes timeshare reservations and bankings for our owners and guests.
- Provide education on how best to ensure the owners utilize their vacation ownership.
- Quotes proper rates for timeshare rental guests.
- Is aware of timeshare unit availability at our Resorts.
- Communicates clearly and precisely with both guests and other departments.
- Is informative and suggestive.
- Accurately processes confirmations for all owners and guests.
- Posts additional charges to guest folios prior to check in.
- Retrieves messages from the reservations voicemail and returns calls based upon standard SLA.
- Responds and fulfills email reservation requests.
- Places outbound calls to owners that have not booked their vacation.
- Assists with association fee collection.
- Verifies all owners’ contact information in SPI for each reservation and updates this information in SPI as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Neat appearance and warm, outgoing personality.
- Good Computer skills with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, vendors, and the general public, using tact and poise.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of timeshare rules and regulations.