JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Inspector maintain units and public areas in a highly presentable “Gold Crown Standard” resort.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning of all public use areas.
- Inventory, re-stocking, organizing, and cleaning of all Housekeeping closets.
- Assist Manager/Supervisor with Housekeeping tasks.
- Inspect clean units as turned in to Housekeeping.
- Inventory and replace missing/damaged items
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- General knowledge in Housekeeping procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including the ability to understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Ability to walk extensively, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs.
- 1 + years trade experience in related or applicable field.