The Laundry Attendant is responsible for maintaining laundry operations for guests and the Resort in a highly presentable Gold Crown standard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sort, wash, dry, and package all linens.
- Clean and maintain all equipment.
- Clean the Housekeeping and Laundry areas.
- Assist the Laundry Supervisor with tasks.
- Assist cleaning contractors.
- Perform service requests as needed.
- Provide backup support to others, complete special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
- May be required to drive company vehicles to pick up and deliver laundry.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for equipment & chemical use.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for physical exertion that involves bending, lifting, and climbing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- General knowledge in laundry procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including ability to understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs.