Are you looking for an exciting full-time employment with an amazing benefits package? Looking to grow your skillsets, all while being part of a team of vacation professionals who get to make vacations enjoyable for owners and guests alike? If so, Spinnaker Resorts has an exciting career opportunity waiting for you! A housekeeper assists with cleaning hotel rooms, villas and/or common areas (lobbies, model units, rest rooms, activity buildings, offices, hallways, stairways and elevators). This role will also perform the following duties: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors and ensuring that these areas are immaculate and guest ready.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform basic housekeeping duties.
- Use housekeeping equipment safely.
- Use cleaning supplies safely and appropriate for task.
- Prepare cleaning carts with all supplies in order to complete tasks.
- Discard all trash.
- Put all dirty linen in its appropriate container or area.
- Communicate with guests and all employees.
- Perform any other housekeeping duties as requested to maintain clean areas and satisfied guests.
- May have to deliver and pick up linen bags weighing up to 50 lbs.
- May have to use Hotsos to complete work orders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Neat, clean appearance.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Ability to walk extensively and be on your feet for 8 hours per day.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Proficient in Spanish.