JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Housekeeper will clean timeshare units and common area, work in the laundry, respond to guest calls, and deliver guest items to rooms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean at least 4 condominium units per day when assigned cleaning duties.
- Strip rooms of linen and trash.
- Deliver cleaning supplies, linens, and unit inventory.
- Clean common areas including elevators, guest laundry areas, corridors, lobbies, and bathrooms.
- Complete preventative/deep cleaning activities such as carpet shampooing, tile cleaning, and appliance cleaning.
- Must be able to run washers and dryers.
- Must be able to neatly fold sheets and towels.
- Must be able to accurately pack linen bags.
- Must have knowledge of laundry equipment.
- Correctly and safely use stain linen treatment.
- Assist with linen inventory and laundry cleanup.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties.
- Perform any other duties as requested to maintain the smooth operations of the housekeeping/laundry department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write. (English)
- Must be able to use smart phone applications and wifi logon on a smart phone.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work weekends