The Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining general maintenance conditions and repairs of exterior of buildings and grounds.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Willing and able to perform Exterior Maintenance duties if required.
- Assist Activities, Housekeeping, and Facilities Departments in maintaining the exterior guest areas.
- Remove trash and recycling.
- Maintain flower beds and plants.
- Assist with pool deck furniture cleaning and maintenance.
- Assist with storm preparation.
- Any other duties assigned by the Facilities Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to understand written and verbal English instructions and carry them out with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Good communication skills for interaction with owners and guests.
- Willing and able to work a reasonable amount of overtime and weekends.
- Willing and able to perform moderate physical activity including the ability to life 50+ lbs.
- Willing and able to accept occasional exposure to unpleasant working or weather conditions.
- Willing and able to work outdoors for an entire shift with the exception of breaks.
- Able to make good judgement, able to follow direction and able to be responsible.