JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Face to Face / Outreach Marketing Representative is responsible for performing and/or assisting with all aspects of marketing our resorts at local locations (concierge desks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, etc.). As well as over the phone, both inbound and outbound calling. Under supervision, the face to face/ outreach marketing associate interacts with potential consumers to promote Spinnaker Resorts to generate package sales, direct tours and/or leads by ensuring brand standards are met while generating tours for the purpose of timeshare solicitation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell vacation packages either Face to Face and/or over the phone to generate leads for the purpose of timeshare solicitation, using provided package prices and gifting incentives.
- Meet and exceed production minimum standards. (ex. hours per tour, hours per package, etc.)
- Assist with data entry of packages: leads and tours, as needed.
- Responsible for the setup and breakdown of all booth equipment and promotional material.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings to maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing team within the scope of package sales and lead/tour generating.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required or significant work experience in the field
- Minimum one (1) year business experience required
- Previous experience working outdoors
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Accuracy in data entry
- Previous experience with customer service
- Ability to assist and support others using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner using tact, patience and courtesy, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel to event locations both locally and nationally
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong knowledge of vacation ownership and travel exchange companies
- Strong knowledge of and skilled in negotiation.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible Availability
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry
BENEFITS (Based on Eligibility)
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules