The Customer Service Representative takes care of all issues not resolvable by the Activators. Customer Service does all possible to save a package from being refunded. They listen to calls; communicate with management to communicate with TM rooms. Customer Service works from a log and dispositions the log to communicate with management which ones are saved or refunded, how & why and with what tools. All tasks are recapped daily as well as weekly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take inbound calls to resolve customer service issues.
- Checks voicemails periodically throughout the shift and returns calls back in a timely manner.
- Documents issues for the customer service log.
- Accurately update customer information in SPI.
- Recaps daily issues to management.
- Participate in training as required.
- Represent the company in a Positive and Professional manner.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Efficient in Microsoft Office.
- Type 45 WPM.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in Sales or Telemarketing.