This Bartender is responsible for tending to the poolside Tiki Bar. This position prepares and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to owners and guests as requested with a friendly, upbeat attitude. The position will also be responsible for entertaining and creating conversation with owners and guests to ensure a fun-filled vacation experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stocks the bar.
- Monitors and maintains inventory.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintains an organized, clean and neat work environment.
- Maintains accurate sales receipts, credit card transactions, settlements, and closing reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must also possess excellent knowledge of all Resort amenities.
- Must possess an outgoing personality and friendly demeanor.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.