Top 10 Sights in Branson – Plus!
Branson has so many must-sees that it’s hard to nail down a “Top 10”. I requested the help of our Spinnaker Branson staff and voila! Courtesy of the Front Desk, Activities & wrapped up nicely by the assistant Resort General Manager! We’re all proud of our Branson area and all it has to offer. But none show that pride more than our Branson staff. Since narrowing down the area’s attractions proved too large a task, we’re sharing with you our Branson Spinnaker staff’s MORE than 10 favorites. Below are a variety of things to do and see. We’re certain you’ll find something on this list that catches your interest!
- Silver Dollar City – Family friendly theme park with lots to do!
- White Water – The “Beach within Reach” plus fun rides!
- Dixie Stampede – Dinner theater with a modern-day Wild West revue.
- Showboat Branson Belle – Lunch and dinner shows while on Table Rock Lake.
- Ride the Ducks – Land and Lake tour is fun and informative aboard the ducks.
- Dogwood Canyon – Bike riding and nature trails while enjoying the beauty of the Ozarks.
- Dewey Short Visitor’s Center – Besides the visitor’s center, there’s a paved walking path along the Table Rock Lake.
- Table Rock Lake – Moonshine Beach and State Park Marina are great locations on this lake for swimming and boating.
- Ziplines – There are several. Try Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours or Adventure Ziplines!
- The Keeter Center at the College of the Ozarks – Come here to learn Ozark history at the Center and museums located on campus while also enjoying fine dining.
- Historic Downtown Branson – Restaurants, shopping , entertainment, the Centennial Museum and more in the heart of where Branson today sprung up from.
- Jonah – Spectactular staging, special effects, original music tell the Biblical story of Jonah.
- SIX – The six Knudson brothers perform all genres a capella.
- The Bretts & Prince Ivan – A dynamic music family and an edgy, contemporary offshoot.
- Presley’s – Country and gospel music along with side-splitting comedy
- Haygoods – Hits from the last five decades and today in pop, country and rock ‘n’ roll.
- Many, MANY more!
Branson is known for its entertaining shows – from country music to acrobats to comedians to musicals. And that’s just a snippet of all shows available to go see at any given time! You can book a show while in the area via Branson Ticket Deals to get discounted show rates.
So, if you’re in the mood for outdoor adventure, grand musical showcases, rollercoasters or shopping – Branson, Missouri has you covered. Spinnaker Resort’s knowledgeable Branson front desk and activities staff can help you with ideas for whichever you’re in the mood for!