ENTRY DETAILS FOR THE SPINNAKER SHUFFLE: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. DESCRIPTION/PROMOTION PERIOD: The Spinnaker Shuffle Contest begins on June 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends September 1, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm EST ("Promotion Period"). The Website server's clock is the official clock for this Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Spinnaker Shuffle Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Spinnaker Resorts and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors and the advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this giveaway (collectively "Promotion Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest by posting a video of yourself and/or your team dancing to the song "Vacation" by Dirty Heads to any or multiple of the following social media platforms during the contest period: TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook. You must use the hashtag #SpinnakerShuffle in your caption to enter. You do not need to follow the suggested dance steps to enter. Limit five (5) entries per person (social media account) per the duration of the contest.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected via random judging from all eligible entries received. Potential Winner will be contacted via their social media account. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification. The failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be emailed and required to verify address and complete and sign, and return within forty-eight (48) hours of initial notification an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents") covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize. A prize will not be awarded/fulfilled until all such properly executed documents are returned. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go un-awarded if it remains unclaimed. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with a valid Social Security Number for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize received.
6. PRIZES: Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Retail Value ("ARV") of the grand prize is: $1,100.00.
Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on the destination chosen. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Grand Prize Winner and Guest(s) must travel together on same itinerary for the trip. Guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of travel. A minor may accompany winner as a guest only if the winner is the minor's parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during event by minor's parent or legal guardian. Winner must sign and return a release before awarding of prize. Once Trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at Contest Entities sole discretion. If Grand Prize Winner elects to travel without a Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all incidentals, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must have and are solely responsible for obtaining all required medical clearances, including documents to travel outside the U.S. e.g. a valid U.S. Drivers License, acceptable photo ID, Passport, where applicable. Failure of any Prize Winner or Guest to obtain proper travel documentation may result in cancellation and loss of travel prize. Contest Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged.
General Prize Conditions: Total ARV of grand prize is approximately $1,100.00. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize (including but not limited to federal, state and local income taxes). Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for actual value of prize. For prize, no cash equivalent, prize is non-transferable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor's discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Winner must accept prize as specified by sponsor or prize may be forfeited.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor and/or their designees the right to use his/her name, biographical information, testimonial, photo and/or likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for advertising, publicity, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries or for postage-due mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or Website, who are in violation of these Official Rules or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest for any reason, including, but not limited to, should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, and, if terminated, at its discretion, randomly select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register/play multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion. Sponsor has the right to change the Contest Period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Contest, at any time and in its sole discretion and notice will be posted on Sponsor's website.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or any Contest related activity, or from entrant's acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
9. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of SC, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Beaufort County, SC.
10. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winner or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, first-class stamped envelope to Spinnaker Resorts, Inc, #SpinnakerShuffle, 35 Deallyon Avenue, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Requests must be received by September 1, 2021.
12. SPONSOR: Spinnaker Resorts, Inc, 35 Deallyon Avenue, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928.
By entering to win our contest and providing your contact information you are expressing 100% written consent for Spinnaker Resorts, and our affiliates, to call and text your mobile, cellular device and/or landline regarding vacation offers to Branson, MO; Ormond Beach, FL; Williamsburg, VA; and/or Hilton Head Island, SC.
Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. This drawing is void where prohibited by law and as otherwise determined by Sponsors, parents, subsidiaries, and their affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives. All parties will not be held responsible for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners – and receive a response of acceptance. All entrants must be of legal contract age.
This contest is a nationwide marketing program and may be used to solicit the sale of vacation ownership. Participants in this promotion who provide their names, telephone #(s) and email may be contacted at the email and telephone #(s) they provided by Spinnaker Resorts, and all providers of gifts in this promotion, regarding this promotion and future vacation-related promotions, including but not limited to the opportunity to obtain discount vacation packages or discount offers from its partners/affiliates.