WINTER 2020 SPINNAKER UPDATE
THANKSGIVING GREETINGS FOR BRANSON SPINNAKER OWNERS:
We all look forward to this time of year to step back for a moment to reflect on all we have to be thankful for.
We know you can be appreciative of the wonderful resorts and opportunities you have as Spinnaker Owners to visit and vacation in one of the Country’s premier tourism destinations when coming to Branson (MO)! It is a destination that always offers a variety of entertainment, attractions, and activities meeting the needs of almost everyone and every family member.
Covid-19 has had an obvious impact on all of us and on Branson. It has been remarkable to be part of the transformation we’ve experienced given the need to put your safety and the safety of all guests and employees first during this crisis. With a community-wide focus on guest and citizen safety Branson has remained a viable and attractive destination during these times of challenge. Social distancing, hygiene, and mask wearing practices have been key to keeping many safe and feeling a sense of being part of the solution and not part of those things, which may risk everyone’s health and wellbeing.
Following the full re-opening of Branson in June, we have seen many of our Branson owners and guests re-imagine and re-discover Branson. Yes, not as many of you have ventured into the safe settings of our many music shows, but rather have elected to visit and enjoy the many attractions Branson has to offer. Mountain coasters, golfing, miniature golf, go-cart tracks, Ferris wheels, zip-lines and various other opportunities have been the main attractions for many. Hiking, biking, fishing, and anything else one can do on the lakes have also seen record attraction by our Branson guests and residents alike.
We know Covid-19 has challenged us greatly, and even brought on ultimate loss to some. Individual resilience and a strong spirit make for the desire to continue living an ambitious life resulting in us being blessed and purporting our full thanksgiving. All of us at Branson Spinnaker Resorts remain nothing short of fully thankful for each and every one of our owners and guests. We wish you joyous times and memories lasting a lifetime. We certainly hope to see you back in Branson, soon!
Western Regional GM
With the holiday season upon us we wanted to take a moment and say thank you. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by the coronavirus and we greatly appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments who are working to contain this virus. We also want to thank you, our Owners for your patience this past year.
At Spinnaker Resorts, we care about your safety and continually strive to bring you peace of mind while you enjoy your vacation. In these unprecedented times and with the incredible speed at which things have been changing around us, we wanted to reassure you of our commitment to your safety and wellbeing while vacationing with us through our new initiative, #spinnakercares.
The safety of our Owners, Guests and Employees remains our top priority so we are taking every precaution necessary to mitigate the spread of the virus (Covid-19). We focus everyday on safety so you can enjoy time away with your loved ones. Learn about all the new procedures currently being implemented at Spinnaker Resorts to keep you and your family safe by checking out our new Health and Sanitation Plan on the Owner’s website. We hope to see you soon and remember: #spinnakercares
At Spinnaker Resorts we take our obligation to operate in an earth friendly and responsible way seriously. Our resorts are all located in sensitive and beautiful environments. We understand our business activities impact the earth and the lives of others. That’s why we have made an effort for many years to reduce our impact on the land around us, operate in a sound ecological way and work with our suppliers and local communities to source responsibility.
- We have worked hard to recycle, reduce our waste and divert it from landfills:
- We have active recycling programs at all of our resorts and use compostable and reusable cups, plates and utensils in our corporate offices and for our resort activities
- We have moved to electronic billing to reduce paper waste
- We participate in new and innovative local programs that contribute to the wellness of our environment:
- Our naturalists on staff encourage active participation in turtle patrols on the beach and other wildlife programs, workshops and lectures throughout the year
- We have set up new Electric Vehicle charging stations in all three regions
- We have replaced gas guzzling maintenance vehicles with electric carts
- We have implemented sustainable procurement practices to source responsively:
- We don’t just dispose of old furniture into a landfill. It is donated to local charities or sent to recycling centers
- We work with suppliers who recycle their packing materials, have converted manufacturing plants to LED lighting and work to consume less energy in the manufacturing process just to name a few practices they implement
- More and more people have become concerned with the impact humans have on the environment. We are empowering our regions and key stakeholders to cultivate a community that prioritizes the health of our environment and enables our resort locations to coexist with nature in a harmonious way.
FEATURED RESORTS IMPROVEMENTS
Through the year we are always busily sprucing up the properties for your enjoyment. Every year millions of dollars are spent on improving your properties. From new paint to new furniture, from upgraded Wi-Fi services to replacement bathroom fixtures, all of our resorts have seen improvements in one way or another this past year. In this section we will feature significant resort improvements from your home region.
- South Building 700 was renovated with all new flooring, wall paint, new kitchen granite counters, and replacement of furniture
- South Building 900 had TV upgrade completed
- Refrigerator, A/C unit, microwave, dishwasher, water heater and HVAC systems were replaced in select villas
- Bathroom tubs were resurfaced in select villas
- The indoor pool and pool deck were repainted
- The sauna was rebuilt with new cedar benches, railing and floor
Palace View Heights
- New bed pillows placed in all villas
- The Pool Pavilion & Bathroom flooring received decorative concrete in January 2020
- A new shuffleboard court was installed
- New electric vehicle charging station
- Building 200 exterior railings and stairs were replaced
- New pool area benches were installed
- The pool deck and walkways were repainted
- A new Shuffleboard Court was installed
Did you know that we often feature fun destinations to visit in the Branson area while you are staying with us on our Facebook page? Make sure you like our page and follow us for great vacation planning tips!
Branson Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SpinnakerResortsBranson/
Don’t wait! Call your Owner Services team today to make your reservation for the coming year. We encourage all Owners to provide plenty of lead time when booking or banking their usage. We don’t want you to miss out on your desired vacation.
To make it easy for you to book your reservation, we provide three ways to do so:
1. Simply complete a Reservation Request Form, found on your Owners’ website under FORMS.
2. Email us at [email protected] with your preferred location and dates.
3. Call us at (877) 842-3201. We are available Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Spinnaker makes it easy to earn credits that can be used to lower your Association Fees or redeem for vacation stays at Spinnaker Resorts or through an exchange company. Look at all of these great ways to earn Spinnaker Rewards Credits (SRCs):
Owner Referral Program – Refer friends, family, colleagues, and anyone you think would benefit from visiting and learning more about Spinnaker Resorts by completing the online form. You’ll earn SRCs for each new referral you submit.
Bring a Friend Program – The Bring a Friend Program allows you to extend the Owners’ Only rental discount for weekly accommodations. You could receive 50 SRCs in your Rewards Account.
Friends and Family Discount Voucher – Extend discounted rental rates to your friends and family for any Spinnaker Resort in Hilton Head Island, SC; Ormond Beach, FL; or Branson, MO. Send the ‘Friends and Family Online Rental Discount Voucher’ by completing the online form. Your friends and family make their reservations and you earn SRCs.
Promotions – Find updates on special promotions and extra opportunities to earn Spinnaker Rewards Credits on your Owners’ website. Check often so you don’t miss anything!
We’ve had Owners pay their entire Association Fee for the year using Spinnaker Rewards Credits (SRCs)! And other Owners have received a free week vacation using their Rewards Credits.
Find out more about this very special Spinnaker Owner program and the ways you can earn and use your Reward Credits by visiting the Owners’ website. If you would like a Rewards Guide sent to you, email us at [email protected] if you would like to speak to someone about the program call (888) 809-4054.
LETS GET SOCIAL
Meet us where we’re always on vacation. Get great getaway tips, travel tales and fun activities.
Make sure you follow us on Facebook and tag us in your photos, videos, updates and check-ins! We are always away some fun Spinnaker swag like hats and sweatshirts on our Facebook pages that you have a chance to win.
If you aren’t yet doing so, make sure you follow us on all 4 of our Facebook pages so you can see all the regional resort stories shared and great vacation information we post. Click on these links and like the pages to follow us.
Main resort page: https://www.facebook.com/spinnakerresorts/
Hilton Head page: https://www.facebook.com/SpinnakerResortsHiltonHeadIsland/
Branson page: https://www.facebook.com/SpinnakerResortsBranson
Ormond Beach page: https://www.facebook.com/royalfloridian/
Always keep an eye out for your upcoming Spinnaker Resorts updates! We are constantly working to keep you – our Owners – aware of all the great resort developments that occur on an ongoing basis. We are always trying our best to give you the ultimate vacation.
Interested in a Spinnaker Vacation?
Get more info about Vacation Ownership, Special Offers, or Rental Availability.Request Info