Independence Day Celebrations in Branson
Americana and Branson are like peanut butter and jelly or toast and jam. They go together without needing the fanfare of Independence Day. So what do you have in Branson when July 4 comes around? A whopping good time, that’s what! Of course there will be fantastic firework displays and live shows! Table Rock Lake, Lake Taneycomo and the majestic Ozarks – the Branson area is an ideal location for impressive sky illuminations.
- Chateau on the Lake – Overlook Tablerock Lake and the span of the Ozark Mountains while watching a spectacular fireworks display. Beforehand, you can enjoy a sumptuous BBQ and live music. This location is superb for the occasion! The BBQ is on a first come, first serve basis. $26 for adults and $12 for children (ages 4-12). The fireworks show is free of charge.
- Big Cedar Lodge is pulling out all the stops for an Independence Day celebration starting on Friday July 3 at the Thunder Ridge Arena. Enjoy live music at 7:00 p.m. when the gates open followed by former professional bull riders, Luke Snyder and Disty LaBeth as they host local talent competing to be crowned the champion bull rider of the event. The bull rides begin at 8:00 p.m. After the bull rides, enjoy the live show of Grammy Award winner, Billy Dean and the Steel Horses. Parking is available on site. The cost for adults is $49.95 and children (4-12 years) $24.95. Children 3 and under are free.
- Saturday, July 4 the Big Cedar Lodge has the Clay Self Band kicking off the live music show at the Swimmin’ Hole. Music begins at 7:00 p.m. There’ll be fun-filled games, contests, crafts, entertainment, pony rides and food. And of course there’s going to be fireworks! Food and drinks will be available for purchase. No outside drinks, food OR fireworks will be permitted. So leave that stash of aerial repeaters and fountain fireworks at home!
- Kimberling City is home of the Fireburst Fireworks celebration is choreographed to music played on FM 100.1. Good Viewing Area: Right on Route 13 in downtown Kimberling City, near Kimberling City Shopping Mall, about 6 miles south of Branson West. It can also be viewed very well from Table Rock Lake near the north end of the bridge.
- Hollister’s 62nd Fourth of July Fireworks marks 62 years of Independence Day Celebrations in the city. Hollister, Missouri is located just across Lake Taneycomo from Downtown Branson! The fireworks will begin once the sun goes down and will have over 800 large displays. It’s quite spectacular to behold! Bring your lawn chairs. No alcoholic beverages are allowed. Admission is free.
- Rockaway Beach July 4 has fun and activities planned beginning at 12:00 noon on July 4! Try to arrive early and bring your blanket or lawn chair and enjoy a great night of fireworks. There’ll be food concessions, children’s games in the park, a dunking booth, and vendors. Fireworks will begin around 9:00 pm. Downtown Rockaway Beach just 10 minutes from Branson.
- Branson Landing has a weekend of excitement planned! The 8th Annual Liberty Light Up on Friday, July 3 begins at 6:00 p.m. featuring Sandi Patty, the Springfield Symphony Orchestra, Dino and Cheryl Kartsonakis, Denver and the Mile High Orchestra, Cor Captis and Cadence – Live in Concert followed by choreographed fireworks display.
- The Firecracker 5000 Run starts bright and early on July 4 at Branson Landing. Head on over to Branson Landing at 7:00 a.m. on July 4 for the 5k or 10k road race on a flat course which winds through the breathtaking beauty of Lake Taneycomo. If you prefer a slower speed for your own sake or if you have children in tow, you can sign up for the 1 mile run/walk which covers the distance of the landing. Come over to Branson Landing and start your Independence Day festivities with a 5k or 10k road race on a flat course which winds through the front of beautiful Lake Taneycomo in Branson, Missouri. Prefer a stroll or have little ones who would like to participate? Sign up for the 1 mile run/walk which covers the distance of the landing.
Palace View by Spinnaker Resorts’ Activities Staff are putting together a no-cost 4th of July Glow in the Dark Splash Bash that will take place on Thursday, July 2 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. This event will help owners and guests get into the Independence Day celebratory spirit with fun and games prior to the patriotic celebrations in the area Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4. There’s no shortage of celebratory options for you this Fourth of July!