« Spinnaker Blog

Happy Thanksgiving from the Spinnaker Family

It’s the perfect time of the year to reflect and be thankful. The Spinnaker Family sends all our Owners and guests a big thank you for choosing to spend your vacation with us. We appreciate you being part of our family. Below are a few words that were written by the Directors and the General Managers from each of our spectacular vacation destinations.

Happy Thanksgiving from Hilton Head Island

To Owners and Guests,

As we celebrate Thanksgiving and look back at all we have to be thankful for, we wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to you and your family for choosing Spinnaker Resorts to provide your “home away from home”. Thank you for placing your trust in us and for the feedback you share regarding your experiences. We value your relationship and are busily preparing for your next visit!

From all of us at Spinnaker Resorts we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a very merry holiday season!

Thank you,

Stacy Dounias, Director – Resort Operations

Curtis Cole, Director – Resort Operations

Ormond Beach’s Special Thanksgiving

Dear Owners and Guests,

From your Southwind Management team and Spinnaker Resorts in Florida, we would like to wish you a warm and special Thanksgiving. We sincerely appreciate your confidence, friendship, and loyalty over the years. We are so pleased to see the same wonderful personalities and faces each year, sharing memorable stories and opening their hearts to us. This year has been exciting and successful!

Spinnaker Resorts and all our loyal Owners, and guests have felt the impact of hurricanes over the past few years. Although this year we were not spared any disruption in Ormond Beach thanks to Hurricane Dorian, we are thankful that all the hard work and preparation prior to the storm avoided any damages to the resorts. It was unfortunate that some Owners had reservations canceled but everyone was safe and for this, we are most thankful! Seeing the aftermath in the Bahamas from Dorian, we were all so blessed that we did not experience similar conditions. We sincerely wish all those that suffered major damage and loss a speedy recovery and a life back to normal as soon as possible.

This year we have seen the second successful phase completed of a four-phase major unit renovation project to the Royal Floridian. The project has continued smoothly and the newly renovated rooms have made a major improvement to your “home away from home”. To date, we have 50% of the rooms renovated with an additional 25% completed in February 2020 leaving us with 75% of the rooms renovated by race weeks 2020. Renovations will continue through the next few years along with additional improvements to both properties. We thank you for the continued support and positive feedback to all the efforts put forward to make your resort the most popular and respected in the area!

It is with warmest regards and utmost respect to all of you who make up the Spinnaker Resorts, Royal Floridian and Royal Floridian South family that we say – Thank you and have a wonderful Holiday season!

Sincerely,

Alexis Bairstow
East Regional GM

Giving Thanks Today, Tomorrow and Always from Branson

To All Owners and Guests,

Thanksgiving is something we pause for once a year and is extremely meaningful. But once a year is not enough for us, Thanksgiving should be our daily practice.  There is much in life to be thankful for if one is truly grateful.

Each day, express your gratitude and thankfulness through action and celebrate the joy for all you have received from your actions on that one day of the year we all gather to give on Thanksgiving. At Spinnaker Resorts in Branson our Team members are thankful daily to be able to interact with all Owners and Guests. The new and renewed connections we make with each of you are worth celebrating. For this we are grateful and we all wish to say… thank you, and we eagerly await your return to Branson!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

Scott Wuest
Western Regional GM

FOLLOW SPINNAKER RESORTS ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ACTIVITIES!

 

Interested in a Spinnaker Vacation?

Get more info about Vacation Ownership, Special Offers, or Rental Availability.

Request Info