RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Welcome Center Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Welcome Center and Tour Reception Desk(s). This role will also be responsible for presenting to guests in a cordial and professional manner and will also provide excellent customer service, maintaining a pleasant work atmosphere.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all operational opening and closing functions for the Welcome Center and/or Tour Reception Desks.
- Reconfirm arrivals via phone and prepare arrival packets.
- Update guest demographic information in CRMS.
- Check in all guests arriving on “mini vac” packages.
- Qualify guests upon arrival.
- Obtain referrals from tours and “mini vac” arrivals.
- Distribute gifting premiums to pre-gifted tours.
- Greet all inbound tours.
- Record sales attendance.
- Resolve concerns/challenges related to tour qualifications and gifting eligibility, distribute gifts as appropriate.
- Perform audits of premiums to ensure control of inventory.
- Check in/out tours, data enter sales personnel and update tour information in CRMS.
- Perform data entry audits of tour information and distribution of gifts in CRMS for accuracy.
- Sell tickets & make reservations at area restaurants and attractions.
- Send nightly recap reports.
- Promote and encourage a teamwork environment daily.
- Participate in company trainings as requested.
- Cover other tour desks and locations if necessary or as seasonal volume shifts.
- Provide excellent hospitality and customer service to all property guests.
- Maintain open and positive communication with other site departments such as sales, marketing, and operations to ensure resolution of any customer issues.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested by their Manager.
- Maintain an appropriate and neat appearance of the daily uniform.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Maintain an organized and professional workspace.
- Excellent work ethic to include dependability, ownership of tasks to completion, appropriate sense of urgency, willingness to assist others and trustworthiness.
- Flexibility on availability – the ability to switch work schedule based on seasonal volume and/or coverage for co-workers.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the Timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in sales/customer service.