JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Inspector ensures that guests have a trouble-free vacation by inspecting all Villa room arrivals, as well as vacant and clean rooms. This role also assists in preparing and getting all Housekeeping supplies ready for the weekend turn. Finally, this role will assist with making up amenity bags and bins for the Waterside Resort. Additional tasks will also be performed as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspecting Timeshare villas for quality of contracted cleaning and communicating deficiencies to management for follow up with contractors.
- Daily inspections of departure cleans at the Resort.
- Check Villa’s inventory count (towels, kitchen items, etc.).
- Report any Maintenance issues immediately to the Maintenance staff.
- Assist the Housekeeping team in performing additional duties such as delivering needed supplies.
- Assist when needed in the Housekeeping office with answering calls and dispatching guest requests.
- Organizing and restocking Housekeeping storage rooms and closets.
- Assist the Office Clerk with any additional duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- The ability to anticipate business needs, having the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing situations with ease. Ability to multitask.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision-making skills.
- Excellent (English) oral and written communication skills for interaction with the public, guests, staff, and cleaning contractors, while using tact and poise.
- Experienced in interacting effectively with all levels of management, guests, staff, vendors, and contractors, both inside and outside of the company.
- Must be self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Must possess sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Pleasant personality, ability to be tactful and always maintain professional composure when working with other people.
- Ability to understand and utilize the property management system (SPI), and reporting system (HotSOS).
- Good organizational skills, including the ability to maintain accurate files on a variety of projects.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions and carry them out without direct supervision.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. Must be flexible as to scheduling due to vacations and time off of other staff.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules