The Weekend Housekeeping Inspector will be responsible for ensuring that timeshare villas are cleaned to management specifications, that all villas have proper inventory levels and ensuring that owners and guests have an enjoyable vacation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspecting timeshare villas for quality of contracted cleaning.
- Checks each villa’s towel and linen count.
- Checking villa inventory (i.e. dishes, glasses, etc.).
- Documents and reports any maintenance issues immediately to the maintenance staff to be corrected.
- Advises the Housekeeping Manager that all villa inspections are completed before 5:00 p.m.
- Assists the Housekeeping team with performing additional duties as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to use housekeeping equipment and have knowledge of cleaning supplies.
- Must be able to perform basic housekeeping duties and the ability to use a ladder.
- Must be able to communicate with guests and all employees.
- Must be able to accurately pack linen bags as needed.
- Must have excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Must have own transportation to and from work sites.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be team-oriented and work well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work weekends and/or overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform any other duties as requested to maintain the smooth operations of the housekeeping department.