The Visitor’s Center Coordinator is responsible promoting Spinnaker Resorts and various Resort partners. This position will coordinate the Visitor’s Center whereby creating the desired atmosphere, increasing tour traffic and ultimately booking tours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a creative, upbeat and fun atmosphere at the Visitor Center.
- Implements new or revised procedures related to increasing tour flow.
- Provides excellent Customer Service to Visitors.
- Assists with the registration (check-in) for mini-vacation participants.
- Contact guest prior to arrival, manage expectations and prepare gift packages.
- Communicate between departments to be sure we are prepared for mini-vacation arrivals to Spinnaker Resort, which includes Telemarketing centers, Hotels and condos, property management & tour desk.
- Performs other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office.
- Accurate data entry with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent work ethic to include dependability, self- accountability, motivation to succeed and consistent work history.
- Willingness to take on additional duties as requested by management during work hours.
- Willingness to work at least 1 weekend day and be flexible when needed.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in customer service.