JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Supervisor, Williamsburg Verifications (SV) position is designed to assist the Developer, Sales and Customer Relations in the verification of sales contracts to ensure accuracy of the contract preparation and representation of the product. In addition, Verification Supervisors will be monitoring contract file verification accuracy, cancellation reports, making follow-up calls as they relate to providing new owners the understanding of the product they have purchased. This includes working with the Owner Services and Customer Relations Departments to assist in resolving any issues. Finally, Verification Supervisors are expected to ensure that all Verification Specialists are aware of and follow established policies and procedures and the Verification Specialists are held accountable to their assigned tasks which will help ensure the smooth operation of the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify Proposed Sales Contract’s accuracy
- Verify Sales Contract with the purchaser and obtain signatures and initials on all required contract documents.
- Monitor contract file verification accuracy thru Check-list(s) and report inaccuracies
- Monitor product representation, Manage Expectations of the Purchaser and report any unmanaged Expectations to Management immediately
- Maintain Daily Verification Log and submit daily
- Respond to customer queries, either by phone or email, and document the same in SPI
- Maintain and create reports as needed
- Identify and Implement steps that provides the best chances for individual VOs to maintain rescission rate(s) at 17% or lower
- Assist sales in answering questions as it relates to product and/or contracts during sales presentation
- Document all interactions with owners in SPI
- Escalate issues to the attention of Management as appropriate.
- Assist in training of new Verification Specialists
- Address concerns of Verification Specialists pertaining to workplace needs, conflicts, etc. and inform Management of the same
- Communicate effectively with the Sales Director to inform of any high-priority notices that may be communicated in the midst of the day.
- Ensure other Verification Specialists are accurately informed of all our policies and procedures
- Assist the Manager, Verifications in ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to at all times, reporting to the Manager when necessary of violations/transgressions
- Provide oversight and instruction to other Verification Specialists
- Assigning or realigning of work tasks to other Verification Specialists to ensure the best productive use of the work day and ensure timeliness and a quality work product
- Serve as the onsite liaison for resolution of escalated questions/concerns about the sales contracts
- Assist in scheduling and staffing to ensure proper coverage
- Perform other related duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Must be a Notary Public or become one within 90 days of hire date.
- A minimum of 1 years of industry experience or similar administrative capacity.
- Skill to effectively deal with people and situations
- Skill to develop and implement anti-rescission procedures and protocols
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Computer skills working with Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Excellent follow up skills to bring owner/contract issues to resolution
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts benefits, quality and value
- Knowledge of your appropriate state current Vacation Ownership Rules and Regulations
- Prior experience with Contracts Administrations
- Prior experience in Sales and/ or Customer Relations
- Prior experience in a Supervisory role
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules