JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Verification Specialist position is designed to assist the Developer, Sales and Customer Service teams in the verification of sales contracts to ensure accuracy of the contract preparation and representation of the product. In addition, Verification Officers will be making follow-up calls, monitoring cancellations and will answer customer service calls as it relates to providing new owners with the information necessary for them to understand the product they have purchased. This includes working with customer service to assist in resolving issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify the proposed sales contract’s accuracy.
- Verify the sales contract with the purchaser and obtain signatures and initials on all required contract documents.
- Monitor contract accuracy through the use of a verification check-list and report inaccuracies to Management.
- Monitor product representation, manage expectations of the purchaser, and report any unmanaged expectations to Management immediately.
- Maintain daily verification log and submit daily.
- Conduct follow-up calls for all new purchasers monitor the “contract issue” report and work to resolve any issues preventing a contract from being processed.
- Maintain and create reports as needed.
- Maintain an individual rescission rate of 15% or lower.
- Assist sales in answering questions as it relates to product and/or contracts during sales presentation.
- Document all interactions with owners in SPI.
- Escalate issues to the attention of Management as appropriate daily.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid State Driver’s License.
- Must be a Notary Public or the ability to become one within 90 days of your hire date.
- A minimum of 1 or more years of industry experience or performing similar work in a relevant administrative capacity.
- Skill to effectively deal with people and situations.
- Skill to develop and implement anti-rescission procedures and protocols.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Computer skills working with Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent follow up skills to bring owner/contract issues to resolution.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts benefits, quality and value.
- Knowledge of your appropriate state current Vacation Ownership Rules and Regulations.
- Prior experience with contracts Administrations.
- Prior experience in Sales/Customer Service.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules