The Verification Officer is responsible for assisting the Developer, Sales and Customer Service teams in the verification of sales contracts to ensure accuracy of the contract preparation and representation of the product. In addition, Verification Officers will be making follow-up calls, monitoring cancellations and will answer customer service calls as it relates to providing new owners with the information necessary for them to understand the product they have purchased. This includes working with customer service to assist in resolving issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify proposed sales contract’s accuracy.
- Verify sales contract with the purchaser and obtain signatures and initials on all required contract documents.
- Monitor contract accuracy thru verification check-list and report inaccuracies.
- Monitor product representation, manage expectations of the purchaser and report any unmanaged expectations to management immediately.
- Maintain daily verification log and submit daily.
- Conduct follow-up calls for all new purchasers, monitor “Contract Issue” report and work to resolve any issues preventing a contract from being processed.
- Maintain and create reports as needed.
- Maintain an individual rescission rate of 15% or lower.
- Assist sales in answering questions as it relates to product and/or contracts during sales presentation.
- Document all interactions with owners in SPI.
- Escalate issues to the attention of management as appropriate daily.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must be a Notary Public or become one within 90 days of hire date.
- A minimum of 1 year of industry experience or similar administrative capacity.
- Skill to effectively deal with people and situations.
- Skill to develop and implement anti-rescission procedures and protocols.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Computer skills working with Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent follow up skills to bring owner/contract issues to resolution.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of timeshare rules and regulations.