The Vacation Activator will be responsible for calling owners that have paid their association dues that have not booked their vacation and help them plan their vacation to Spinnaker Resorts. The primary focus of this role will be to ensure that owners are using their vacation ownership within Spinnaker’s properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make outbound calls to owners to help them book their vacation.
- Maintain a minimum number of calls and bookings as determined by management.
- Assists owners with the reservation process.
- Make timeshare reservations and bankings for our owners.
- Provide education on how best to ensure owners utilize their vacation ownership.
- Is aware of timeshare unit availability at our Resorts.
- Communicates clearly and precisely with owners and other departments.
- Is informative and suggestive.
- Accurately processes confirmations for owners once their reservation or banking is entered into SPI.
- Use Flanker tool to track owner “engagement” activity.
- Responds and fulfills email reservation requests if needed.
- Verifies all owners’ contact information in SPI for each reservation and updates this information in SPI as needed.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Neat appearance and warm, outgoing personality.
- Good Computer skills with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Verbal and written communication skills for owner interaction.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of timeshare rules and regulations.