The Tour Desk Agent will be responsible for handling all tasks related to tour flow at the Sales Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key holder responsible for opening and/or closing Sales Center.
- Greet all inbound tours.
- Coordinate Tour Schedule for Sales – identify slots available on Sales Rep schedule and proactively solicit tours from appropriate source (OPC, In-House and mini-vacs).
- Obtain referrals from tours.
- Make reconfirmation calls prior to arrival.
- Prepare arrival packets.
- Qualify guests upon arrival.
- Provide excellent hospitality and customer service to all tours.
- Resolve concerns/challenges related to tour qualifications and gifting eligibility, distribute gifts as appropriate.
- Recordkeeping of tour schedules including data entry and updates of tour information in SPI.
- Cover other tour desks and locations if necessary or as seasonal volume shifts.
Performs other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Excellent work ethic to include dependability, ownership of tasks to completion, appropriate sense of urgency, willingness to assist others and trustworthiness.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in Sales or Customer Service.