RETURN TO POSTINGS
The ticket coordinator will provide a consistent and superior service requested by our owners and guests by managing and offering all Branson show and attraction ticket fulfillments on property. To provide our owners and guests the best quality and service and provide a stable and reliable department to which they are able to purchase discounted show and attraction tickets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific Tasks and Assignments
1) Flexible schedule to include possible travelling to Conventions; Promotion of Ticket Sales and Rentals through pre-determined set packages by Spinnaker Resorts.
2 Assist in the daily operation of the Ticket Department at Palace View Resort, French Quarter Resort, and internet site.
3) Maintain a productive relationship with co-workers, other departments and management.
4) Be committed to the mission of SDC Properties Inc. to establish a lifelong relationship with our owners and guests and to guide them through a memorable vacation experience, primarily through our committed, experienced, knowledgeable and caring staff.
5) Recommend the necessary supplies for the daily operation of the Ticket Department when needed.
6) Work cooperatively with the Activities Department in promotion of the Ticket Department.
7) Assist with creating special promotions in the Ticket Department to obtain a high volume of ticket sales.
8) Oversee and monitor Ticket Department inventories, providing daily/monthly reports to the Manager.
9) Verification of weekly vendor invoices – reconcile with weekly tickets sales.
10) Assist with maintaining a consistent weekly operation schedule for the Ticket Department accessible to all Departments.
11) Seek out and execute cost controls in all areas of responsibility.
12) Assist Manager with overseeing daily operations of the Ticket Department.
13) Ensure Ticket Department is performing excellent customer service skills and techniques.
14) Observe all areas of responsibility (i.e., company protocol, uniforms, schedules, punctuality, reports and guest interaction.)
15) Be available to cover the Ticket Department when needed (i.e., employees sick, vacations, PTO) upon request of the Manager and Assistant General Manager.
16) Assist the Manager with preparing operation reports.)
(1) Relay critical information about matters related to the Ticket Department to the Ticket Manager and Assistant General Manager.
(2) Perform any other duties as requested and/or assigned in order to maintain the smooth operation of the Ticket Department in all areas of responsibility.
(3) Maintain appropriate files to track work to be done and work completed.
(4) Maintain knowledge of timeshare, resort layout and amenities, shows, attractions and tourist related concerns involving Branson and the Branson area.
(5) Be punctual in reporting to work and starting duties.
(6) Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all time reflective of a positive impact on the Resort and SMC.
(7) Be visible to co-workers and guests when not engaged in duties and tasks.
(8) Be a proactive member of the Team seeking to exceed the mission of Southwind Management Corp. Inc.
(9) Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
(1) High School Diploma or GED.
(2) Previous experience in operating a ticket department and or ticket sales.
(3) Proficient in reading and writing English. Word, Excel, and e-mail proficiency.
(4) Be customer service oriented and display an obvious people-person personality.
(5) Above average verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, vendors and the general public, using tact and poise.
(6) Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as required and to receive calls while not on duty upon request of the Ticket Department Manager and Assistant General Manager.
(7) Ability to walk extensively, climb stairs, and lift 30 lbs or more.
(8) Valid driver’s license in good standing with reliable transportation