The Telemarketing TO is responsible for successfully taking over calls to close a package to future customers who are solicited a vacation getaway package to visit and preview one of our Resorts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Properly verify all reservations during scheduled shifts, as well as being available for the Verifications department before and after hours.
- Successfully take over calls each week – minimum number of take overs are to be determined by company management.
- Train and coach telemarketers as required.
- Participate in ongoing training and development opportunities as required.
- Assists with conducting interviews, write-ups and terminations as requested.
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manger.
- Completes other job-related duties and special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have prior supervisory experience.
- Prior work experience in Sales and/or Telemarketing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must possess a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to maintain your composure during stressful situations.
- Must be capable of handling customer objections and rejections.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry is desired.