The Telemarketing Representative is responsible for making and receiving telephone calls to potential customers in an effort to solicit them a vacation getaway package to visit and preview one of our Resorts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make outbound calls to customers to solicit a vacation getaway package.
- Must complete a minimum of turnovers per day – minimum requirement will be determined by company management.
- Participate in ongoing training and development opportunities as required.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner in and out of the office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have the ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Must possess a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to maintain your composure during stressful situations.
- Must be capable of handling customer objections through the use of rebuttals provided by the company.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry is desired.
- Prior experience in Sales or Marketing is preferred.