The Special Projects Coordinator will be responsible for contacting previously traveled customers and offers an incentive for guests to fill out 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor. The Customer Service Team does as much as possible to manage customer expectations in an effort to save vacation packages. The team listens to calls and communicates with Management with TM rooms. The Customer Service team also works from a log and dispositions the log to communicate with Management which ones are saved or refunded, how & why and with what tools. In addition, all tasks are recapped on both a daily and weekly basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes outbound calls to contact previously traveled customers and offers an incentive in exchange for providing reviews.
- Checks voicemails periodically throughout the shift and returns calls back to the guest(s) in a timely manner.
- Documents issues for the customer service log.
- Accurately updates customer information in SPI.
- Recaps daily issues to Management.
- Participates in training as required.
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties & special projects as requested.
- Completes call auditing during downtime.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Previous Sales/Customer Service experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Offices (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Type 45 WPM.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry is desired.
- Prior experience in Sales or Telemarketing preferred.