RETURN TO POSTINGS
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position’s primary focus is to make outbound calls and or face to face booking of prospects to attend Owner Events, Road Shows events and/or Spinnaker Information Getaways (SIG)’s. In addition, this position will supply the necessary support to organize and coordinate Special Events, Road Shows and Spinnaker Information Getaways (SIG) whether local or at other designations chosen for Sales Team to travel for Spinnaker Updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calling Spinnaker Owners to attend an event either locally or at a city chosen for a Sales team to travel and meet them about Spinnaker Update.
- Calling and or booking face to face Spinnaker new Owners to attend a Spinnaker Information Getaway (SIG).
- Filling tour waves as set by management accordingly.
- Getting deposits from guest as set by management to secure reservation.
- Achieving Daily, Weekly and Monthly goals by source directed by Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director.
- Daily communication with Marketing Manager and Office Manager, Recap, and Tracking of bookings will be sent to management at end of shift to ensure the bookings and goals are on track.
- Reporting and data entry of bookings as well as dollars on the net process.
- Follow up on open dated packages securing dates.
- Ensuring customers receive accurate information on event, package, including confirmation letters/emails.
- Communicating to marketing administration on all bookings, accommodation requests and cancelation processes.
- Direct communication to the owners and serve as a concierge via phone and/or face to face.
- Responsible for any event support either locally and/or traveling to area events as extra hospitality for the ultimate guest experience.
- Performs other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Thorough knowledge of timeshare marketing techniques.
- Proven success in booking prospects/owners
- Thorough knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent computer skills – knowledge of SPI
- Positive demeanor
- Ability to work flexible schedule and minimum of 40 hours per week
- Several years relevant experience
- Dependability – results oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision