JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Special Event Coordinator will be responsible for making outbound calls to book prospects to attend owner events. In addition, this position will supply the necessary support to organize and coordinate Special Events, whether local to Branson or at other designations chosen for the sales team to travel for Spinnaker updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call Spinnaker Owners to attend an owner event either locally or at another destination.
- Book the maximum amount of guests budgeted for each event to fill available tour spots.
- Book each event according to the specific criteria and itinerary for each event.
- Collect deposits from guests to secure tour.
- Send confirmation letters to guest to confirm event booking.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with both guests and other departments.
- Call guests prior to event to confirm booking.
- Process changes or cancellations accurately and timely.
- Provide event support as needed.
- Make outbound calls to previously sold or expired packages.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Good Computer skills with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of timeshare rules and regulations.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules