JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Seasonal Ticket Assistant will provide the consistent and superior service requested by our owners and guests by managing and offering all Branson show and attraction ticket fulfillments on property. To provide our owners and guests the best quality and service and provide a stable and reliable department to which they are able to purchase discounted show and attraction tickets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific Tasks and Assignments
- Assist in the daily operation of the Ticket Department at Palace View Resort and French Quarter Resort, and Branson Ticket Deals website.
- Maintain a productive relationship with co-workers, other departments, and management.
- Be committed to the mission of Spinnaker Resorts “to establish a lifelong relationship with our owners and guests and to guide them through a memorable vacation experience, primarily through our committed, experienced, knowledgeable, and caring staff.”
- Recommend the necessary supplies for the daily operation of the Ticket Department when needed.
- Oversee and monitor Ticket Department inventories, providing daily/monthly reports to the Department Manager.
- Verification of weekly vendor invoices – reconcile with weekly tickets sales.
- Seek out and execute cost controls in all areas of responsibility.
- Assist Manager with overseeing daily operations of the Ticket Department.
- Ensure Ticket Department is performing excellent customer service skills and techniques.
- Observe all areas of responsibility (i.e., company protocol, uniforms, schedules, punctuality, reports, and guest interaction.)
- Be available to cover the Ticket Department when needed (i.e., employees sick, vacations, PTO) upon request of the Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Assist the Manager with preparing operation reports as follows but not limited to:
- Generate and prepare a weekly show schedule with prices for the Front Desk, Activities, and Internet site.. (1x Weekly)
- Weekly ticket volume and sales reports (1x weekly)
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
- Invoice reconciliation
- Theater voucher reconciliation
- RSM voucher reconciliation
- Check request preparations for invoice payment
- Assist Department Manager with theater contract management
- Any other duties as assigned.
Ticket Sales Related Tasks
- Primarily fulfill RSM Gifting Voucher ticket sales transactions
- Complete general ticket sales transactions as necessary
- Any additional ticket sales tasks as assigned
- Ensure that all safety rules are observed by the Ticketing Department staff.
- Know tornado, fire and disaster procedures and help coordinate evacuation efforts if necessary.
- Relay critical information about matters related to the Ticket Department to the Ticket Manager.
- Perform any other duties as requested and/or assigned in order to maintain the smooth operation of the Ticket Department in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain appropriate files to track work to be done and work completed.
- Maintain knowledge of timeshare, resort layout and amenities, shows, attractions and tourist related concerns involving Branson and the Branson area.
- Be punctual in reporting to work and starting duties.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all time reflective of a positive impact on the Resort and SMC.
- Be visible to co-workers and guests when not engaged in duties and tasks.
- Be a proactive member of the Team seeking to exceed the mission of Southwind Management Corp. Inc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED.
- General knowledge of area attractions and shows.
- Proficient in reading and writing English. Word, Excel, and e-mail proficiency.
- Be customer service oriented and display an obvious people-person personality.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, vendors and the general public, using tact and poise.
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as required and to receive calls while not on duty upon request of the Ticket Department Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Ability to walk extensively, climb stairs, and lift 30 lbs or more.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules