JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Sales Representative will be responsible for presenting and selling vacation ownership to clients and following up with all new owners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximizes sales revenue and VPG for Spinnaker Resorts.
- Responsible for the closing of full down and pending deals with a target of a 20% close rate.
- Participates in team building functions with the Sales management.
- Implements and executes various Corporate policies and procedures as required.
- Focuses on specific inventory and products for sales purposes as directed by Sales management.
- Participates in weekly meetings and training as required with the Sales team.
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively deal with people and situations.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry is desired.
- Prior experience in Sales preferred.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules