The Sales Representative will be responsible for presenting and selling vacation ownership to clients and following up with all new owners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximizes sales revenue and VPG for Spinnaker Resorts.
- Responsible for the closing of full down and pending deals with a target of a 20% close rate.
- Participates in team building functions with the Sales management.
- Implements and executes various Corporate policies and procedures as required.
- Focuses on specific inventory and products for sales purposes as directed by Sales management.
- Participates in weekly meetings and training as required with the Sales team.
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Florida Real Estate License.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively deal with people and situations.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry is desired.
- Prior experience in Sales preferred.