The Sales Administration Manager is responsible for overseeing all administrative issues, processes and procedures to include written SOP’s at all Marketing sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees any administrative issues, processes, memos and procedures with all marketing sites.
- Oversees all written SOP’s within the Marketing Department.
- Assist with any documentation with new programs.
- Responsible for schedules and staffing for visitor center and tour desk staff where applicable.
- Provide support to the visitor’s center and tour desk at all locations.
- Responsible for enforcing all policies and procedures related to maintaining a professional work environment for all areas of responsibilities.
- Oversee daily audit of SPI entry related to minivacs/other sources at all locations.
- Oversee employee and vendor check distribution and tracking.
- Supplies/Uniform inventory management and ordering responsibility for all TD/VC locations.
- Maintain all gifting agreements with vendors for all locations.
- Oversee certificate collection from partner location at each site.
- Oversee vendor payables each week to accounts payable.
- Manage process for creating/printing all promotional materials for all sites.
- Assist field teams with designing/producing/installing materials/ displays necessary to drive lead generation and face to face package sales.
- Oversee production of advertising materials and printing for all locations.
- Oversee HR-related issues for all new hires and managing existing Marketing employee files.
- Travel between sites for training as required.
- Performing other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess prior supervisory experience.
- Must possess excellent computer skills, including MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Ability to established priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to have attention to detail and communicate effectively, both orally and writing.
- Ability to analyze and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to travel between sites as required.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry.