JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Safety Attendant will walk the resort property, indoor and outdoor, reporting and resolving any potential guest or property safety issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Walk / patrol resort property, indoor and outdoor.
- Report or resolve guest or property safety issues.
- Identify visitors who are not guests.
- Coordinate with security and resort staff.
- Complete written reports in cases of property damage or personal injury.
- Deter or stop vandalism.
- Direct guests in a friendly and professional manner to amenities.
- Educate guests on posted rules and regulations.
- Assist pool deck staff with enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Enforce parking permits.
- Cross train and work with housekeeping and activities departments including but not limited to the following:
- Assisting with pool deck and grounds operations
- Assisting with activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Neat clean appearance.
- Ability to walk extensively and be on feet 10 hours a day.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work weekends, holidays or overtime as needed.
- Ability to use two-way radios.
- Ability to work outdoors in the summer heat.