The Safety Attendant will be responsible for walking the resort property, indoor and outdoor, while reporting and resolving any potential guest or property safety issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Walk/patrol resort property, indoor and outdoor.
- Report or resolve guest or property safety issues.
- Identify visitors who are not guests.
- Coordinate with security and resort staff.
- Complete written reports in cases of property damage or personal injury.
- Deter or stop vandalism.
- Direct guests in a friendly and professional manner to amenities.
- Educate guests on posted rules and regulations.
- Assist pool deck staff with enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Enforce parking permits.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a neat, clean appearance.
- Ability to walk extensively and be on feet 10 hours a day.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays or overtime as needed.
- Ability to use two-way radios.
- Ability to work outdoors in the summer heat.