The Resort Inventory Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Inventory Management Department by assigning inventory allocations and assisting the Manager with data entry, developing reports, and with the analysis of Resort inventory use and inventory availability at all of Spinnaker Resorts’ locations across the country.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assigns inventory allocations at all of Spinnaker Resorts’ locations.
- Processes all requests for changes to inventory assignments.
- Runs inventory use and allocation reports.
- Completed data collections and analyzes data using SQL and Visual Studio.
- Develops various reports from data.
- Assists in the allocation of strategy building.
- Actively participates in both inventory task force and rental marketing meetings.
- Completes additional administrative tasks or duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Computational Science, Statistics, Business Administration and/or a related field.
- Must have at least 2 or more years of relevant work experience providing data analysis in a Corporate environment.
- Must have a high-level of experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Must have a high-level of experience in developing professional reports using data.
- Must have excellent organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Should possess knowledge of SQL programming and Visual Studio (preferred).
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Must be a self-starter and must manage time effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret analytical reporting and data.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Optional Skills a Plus:
- Knowledgeable of or prior work experience in the Timeshare industry.
- Current or previous inventory and/or revenue management experience.