JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The purpose of this position is to confirm and sell stays based on rental inquires. This includes, but not limited to, answering in-bound calls and answering questions related to possible rental stays. In addition, this position will respond to in-bound emails/inquires, with the main focus of both meeting and exceeding the accommodation needs and booking the reservations for the all rental guests.
**SIGN-ON BONUS: This full-time position is eligible for a $800.00 sign-on bonus after 90 days of good standing employment**
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering phones and responding to rental inquiries.
- Outbound calling and e-mailing in response to rental inquires.
- Handling rental reservation requests for Spinnaker rentals.
- Quotes proper rates for timeshare rental stays for guests.
- Provide information and answer questions relating to available properties and the surrounding areas.
- Posting required payments for the rental stays.
- Communicates clearly and precisely with Management and other departments.
- Provides general customer service.
- Administrative and other tasks as assigned.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Owner Services Representatives as needed by answering incoming phone lines and making applicable reservations for owners and guests.
- Assists with the collection of HOA association fees as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 1 or more years in a customer-service based role.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Should possess excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
- Must have strong attention to detail, especially when handling complex guest inquiries.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and standard office equipment.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Current or previous work experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Knowledgeable of Timeshare industry.
- Knowledge of certain Timeshare rules and regulations.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Current or previous work experience using SPI Software
BENEFITS (BASED ON ELIGIBILITY)
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules