The Quality Control Representative is responsible for listening to marketing sales calls that listens for sale discrepancies and then reports any discrepancies to the Corporate Marketing Administration department for them to handle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit sales calls to listen for misrepresentations.
- Conduct a daily report to send to the Corporate office.
- Participate in training as required.
- Represent the company in a Positive and Professional manner.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- The ability to type at least 30 words per minute or more.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent phone etiquette skills.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in Customer Service, Sales or Telemarketing.