JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Quality Control Representative is responsible for listening to marketing sales calls, reporting discrepancies and following up with the Corporate Marketing Administration for resolution. Additional responsibilities will include completing Marketing letters and Owner ID cards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit sales calls to listen for misrepresentations.
- Conduct a daily report to send to the corporate office.
- Participate in training as required.
- Print and mail all Marketing communication to customers.
- Print and mail Owner ID Cards to new owners.
- Represent the company in a Positive and Professional manner.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office.
- Type 45 WPM.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in Customer Service, Sales or Telemarketing.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules