RETURN TO POSTINGS
Are you looking for an amazing career that you can both love and have fun? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Kings Creek Resort is hiring for a full-time Painter in beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia with a Summer Incentive Bonus of an additional $3.00 per hour.
Under the direction and general supervision of the Manager, Maintenance, and Assistant Maintenance Manager, Painters are responsible for performing a variety of tasks daily throughout the units, buildings and property. Painters must have the overall knowledge of paints and what products to use for particular tasks. Activities to perform on a daily basis include the following: touching up units with scuff marks, painting porches, staining decks, painting the interior and exterior of buildings, stripping wallpaper, maintaining equipment, and other necessary activities as directed.
Total commitment in providing superior, personalized customer service to all internal and external customers of SDC Properties. Respond to the needs of our customers with friendliness, integrity, responsiveness and sensitivity.
- Ensure paint supplies are fully stocked and ready for weekly tasks, notify Manager when supplies are low.
- Coordinate the weekly projects with the Manager, Maintenance and Assistant Maintenance Manager.
- Complete all work orders or projects in a precise, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure all assigned units are being painted weekly and completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain the painting of porches, foyer doors, foyer walls and exterior of the buildings on property.
- Ensure all decks are pressure washed, stain if applicable
- Monitor radio calls between/with the dispatch office and assist/respond as needed.
- Complete any Housekeeping tickets where touch-ups are required.
- Maintain accurate work records and logs according to department procedure.
- Monitor the use and inventory levels of paint product at all times.
- Maintain and store painting equipment, tools and brushes in a neat and orderly manner.
- Clean and maintain painting equipment, tools and brushes daily using approved chemicals and cleaners
- Keep work areas clean and well organized.
- Report any issues with paint, spillage, incorrect colors, etc.
- Ensure company vehicles and/or golf carts used by the paint crew are maintained properly.
- Assist Maintenance Department as needed.
- Ensure SDC Properties policies and procedures are adhered to and followed daily.
- Perform and complete all work assigned safely and professionally according to safety rules and regulations.
- Participate in departmental staff meetings.
- Participate in training and coaching sessions as offered.
- Perform additional or different duties, from those set forth above, to address business needs and changing business practices as directed by the supervisor.
- Must be punctual with a positive attitude.
- Comply and enforce our conservative grooming and appearance standards.
- Ensure proper work attire by adhering to painters’ dress code daily.