JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Painting, drywall repairs, ceiling repair and texturing projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Painting, drywall repairs, ceiling repair and texturing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write and understand written and verbal English instructions and carry them out with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Must speak English.
- Valid SC driver’s license in good standing.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work weekends or overtime as needed.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules