JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Work with Director, Administration to process and maintain systems and files pertaining to inventory, Club Explore, vendors and billing. Point of contact with Vendors, Owner Services and Activations in relation to reservations, inventory and weekly invoicing. Facilitate reporting and report audits as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Owner Services as needed by responding to email requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure the Owner database is correct and updated when communicating with the Owners; read and maintain all CRMS notes in a timely and appropriate manner for proper decision-making and follow up action(s).
- Run multiple reports for Sales & Marketing on a daily and weekly basis.
- Create new minivac packages as needed.
- Provide owner list for special events as needed.
- Assist Myrtle Beach Customer Service as needed by responding to email requests in a timely manner.
- Provide backup for Club Explore reservations and exchange approvals.
- Provide backup for vendor invoicing.
- Provide backup to multiple tasks as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings for motivation, recognition, and training.
- Maintain open communication with Management in order to address and resolve issues, to ensure changes to various programs are clearly understood and to increase the overall effectiveness of the department.
- Detailed knowledge of reservation and property management system.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of computers and skilled in usage of.
- Knowledge of standard office practices, procedures, routines and equipment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/Power Point/Publisher).
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply directives.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and problem solve with effective and prompt resolutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner using tact, patience and courtesy; both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict and manage appropriate and effective resolutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, employees, and management.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter.
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of a reservation and property management software system preferred.
Optional Skills a Plus
- Knowledge of timeshare operations.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules