The Owner Services Reservationist will be responsible for confirming and selling stays based on rental inquires. This includes, but not limited to: answering in-bound calls and answering questions related to possible rental stays. In addition, this position will respond to in-bound emails/inquires, all with the focus of meeting the accommodation needs and booking the reservation for the rental guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering Phones.
- Outbound calling and e-mailing in response to rental inquires.
- Handling Rental Reservation requests for Spinnaker Rentals.
- Quotes proper rates for timeshare rental stays.
- Provide information and answer questions relating to available properties and the surrounding areas.
- Posting required payments for the Rental Stays.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with management and other departments.
- General Customer Service.
- Administrative and other tasks as assigned.
- Assist the Owner Services Representatives as needed by answering incoming phone lines and making applicable reservations for Owners.
- Assist with Association Fee collection as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience working in a similar job capacity with reservations and/or customer service.
- Must possess outstanding telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and the use of office equipment.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Knowledgeable of Timeshare Industry.
- Knowledge of certain timeshare rules and regulations.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Experience with SPI Software.