The Owner Marketing Coordinator is responsible for making outbound calls and/or completing the face-to-face booking of prospects to attend Owner events, Road Shows events and/or Spinnaker Information Getaways (SIGs). In addition, this position will supply the necessary support to organize and coordinate Special Events, Road Shows and Spinnaker Information Getaways (SIG) whether local or at other designations chosen for Sales Team to travel for Spinnaker Updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calling Spinnaker Owners to attend an event either locally or at a city chosen for a Sales team to travel and meet them about Spinnaker Update.
- Calling and or booking face to face Spinnaker new Owners to attend a Spinnaker Information Getaway (SIG).
- Associate will be responsible for filling tour waves as set by management accordingly.
- Associate will be responsible for getting deposits from guest as set by management to secure reservation.
- Associate will be responsible for achieving Daily, Weekly and Monthly goals by source directed by Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director.
- Daily communication with Marketing Manager and Office Manager, Recap, and Tracking of bookings will be sent to management at end of shift to ensure the bookings and goals are on track.
- Associate is responsible for all reporting and data entry of bookings as well as dollars on the net process.
- Associate responsible for follow up on open dated packages securing dates.
- Associate responsible for insuring customers receive accurate information on event, package, including confirmation letters/emails.
- Associate is responsible for communicating to marketing administration on all bookings, accommodation requests and cancelation processes.
- Associate responsible on direct communication to the owners and serve as a concierges via phone and/or face to face.
- Associate is responsible for any event support either locally and/or traveling to area events as extra hospitality for the ultimate guest experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 2 or more years of relevant experience in Marketing, preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Must have thorough knowledge of timeshare marketing techniques.
- Proven success in booking prospects/owners.
- Thorough knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and an outgoing personality.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Positive demeanor.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be dependable and results-oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.