JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Primarily to support and assist Facilities and Housekeeping Department Managers in planning, coordinating, implementing, overseeing, and managing the general and administrative duties for their departments. Execute all assigned duties that are consistent with creating a highly presentable Gold Crown (RCI) and Premier (II) vacation interval resort.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily management of HotSOS: tracking open, aged, and deferred tickets and OOS units and creating necessary reports keeping Maintenance & Housekeeping leadership teams informed and aware of work efficiencies and inefficiencies.
- Will assist daily with SPI unit status pertaining to maintenance unit status.
- Place departmental supply/inventory orders with select vendors as requested, providing supply item and/or price comparison research as needed.
- Track department supply/inventory orders: issue purchase requisitions, track order status, note received orders, update requisitions, match invoices and packing slips to approved requisitions in preparation for payment, reconcile requisitions, and when necessary track payment status for contracted jobs.
- ADP & Timekeeping: Assist staff with ADP use empowering them to manage their daily timecards both for accuracy and to become more informed employees. Assist employees and Department Manager with employee time off request processing and time off balance tracking. Assist Department Managers with weekly timecard approval and reporting.
- Assist Department Managers with tracking new employee 90-day probationary periods to ensure initial performance evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Project Management – provide organizational support for various Departmental projects leading to timely planning, organizing, and tracking completion of the projects.
- Assist Department Leadership Team in: employee training efforts, developing standard operating procedures, tracking employee (new and current) training, and maintaining employee reference binders with up-to-date materials.
- Assist Department Leadership Team with periodic OSHA training including the coordination of training on same day as our consultant’s site inspection visits.
- Assist Facilities Department Manager in managing operational contracts including annual contracted vendor support (lawn care, pest control, elevator maintenance, etc.) and contract issuance for intermittent project work on property.
- Oversee and maintain timely updating for necessary inspections, licensing, and permit issuance in coordination with the Central Office Administrative Assistant.
- Assist Department Manager with various report submission (ie, monthly GM summary report, project proposal justification, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrate above average English verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, vendors, and the general public, using tact and poise. Have proven business writing and report creation skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email usage as well as proficiency with doing Internet research and online ordering.
- Be customer service oriented and display an obvious people-person personality.
- Experiential, general, and technical knowledge in the following areas: processing payables, inventory control and management, as well as tracking and managing information associated with projects, contracts, employee training, etc.
- Must also demonstrate the ability to be multi-task oriented, exercise effective organizing and time management practices, be detailed in follow through and maintain ownership for assigned tasks and projects, and be able to prioritize among multiple demands.
- Must be able to interact cooperatively with SDC local and corporate management and staff; and, Sales and Marketing management and staff.
- Demonstrate experience in a professionally managed office setting having fast paced high daily work output. Also realize the need for high level of confidentiality involving knowledge of management and employee issues.
- Knowledge and experience of budgeting skills, and ability to implement cost containment programs.
- Ability to walk extensively and climb stairs and lift 25lbs.
- Desire 3+ years cumulative related experience.
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules