RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Office Manager is responsible for the daily office operations at the Visitor’s Center and Bluewater’s Preview Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all operational opening and closing functions for the Welcome Center and/or Tour Reception desks.
- Reconfirm arrivals via phone and prepare arrival packets.
- Update guest demographic information in CRMS.
- Check in all guests arriving on “mini-vac” packages.
- Qualify guests upon arrival.
- Obtain referrals from tours and “mini-vac” arrivals.
- Distribute gifting premiums to pre-gifted tours.
- Greet all inbound tours.
- Record sales attendance.
- Resolve concerns/challenges related to tour qualifications and gifting eligibility, distribute gifts as appropriate.
- Perform audits of premiums to ensure control of inventory.
- Check in/out tours, data enter sales personnel and update tour information in CRMS.
- Perform data entry audits of tour information and distribution of gifts in CRMS for accuracy.
- Sell tickets & make reservations at area restaurants and attractions.
- Send nightly recap reports.
- Promote and encourage a teamwork environment daily.
- Participate in company trainings as requested.
- Cover other tour desks and locations if necessary or as seasonal volume shifts.
- Provide excellent hospitality and customer service to all property guests.
- Maintain open and positive communication with other site departments such as sales, marketing, and operations to ensure resolution of any customer issues.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested by manager.
- Maintain an appropriate and neat appearance of the daily uniform.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Maintain an organized and professional workspace.
- Excellent work ethic to include dependability, ownership of tasks to completion, appropriate sense of urgency, willingness to assist others and trustworthiness.
- Flexibility on availability – the ability to switch work schedule based on seasonal volume and/or coverage for co-workers.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the Timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in sales/customer service.