The Night Auditor performs nightly balancing of all accounts for both Hotel and Timeshare properties. The Night Auditor will deliver outstanding customer service to our owners and guests. This position is also responsible for upholding our company’s best practices and standards. The position also provides meaningful and positive interactions with guests from the phone, during check-in, throughout the duration of the stay and finally to the conclusion during the check-out process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in daily operations of the Front Desk, including but not limited to the front desk check list, answering phone calls, checking guests in and out, and creating positive and helpful interactions with our owners and guest
- Give a professional and warm farewell to our guests.
- Process and fax all necessary reports for end of day preparation.
- Process posting of room and tax for both hotel and timeshares.
- Check credit limit report.
- Check in/out both hotel and timeshare owners and guest.
- Be aware of both hotel and timeshare availability.
- Maintain cash drawer.
- Have knowledge of Hotel and Timeshare Rules and Regulations.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- File daily all departed timeshare registration cards.
- File monthly all departed hotel registration cards.
- Complete daily check list.
- Clean and restock desk for incoming shift.
- Relay important information to proper department and next shift.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Ensure safety and security for all of our guests and owners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Neat appearance and warm, outgoing personality.
- Previous Front Desk/Reservation experience.
- Ability to operate the following equipment: Computer, Fax, Multi-Line Phone System, Calculator and an Electronic Key Encoder.
- Ability to present information properly using discretion when dealing with owners and guests.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, email, and general computer skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills for interaction with owners, guests, vendors, employees, and the general public, using tact and poise.
- Follows directions with accuracy and positive attitude.
- On time for scheduled shifts and always shows up for work.