RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Marketing Reservations Coordinator will assist the Marketing Department with issues related to mini-vac reservations and cancellations for our company’s timeshare operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles general inquiries and customer service issues through email.
- Adjusts the tour and hotel quotas when needed.
- Pulls different reports to find incomplete bookings that need resolution and reports it directly to the Marketing team for review and resolution.
- Generates cancellations report to report cancellations and reschedules.
- Makes needed marketing reservations and confirms.
- Helps the Owner Services Department with exchange reservations that may need to made.
- Performs other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office programs (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively deal with people and difficult situations.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in Customer Service or an Administrative role.