Are you looking for an exciting full-time employment with an amazing benefits package? Looking to grow your skillsets, all while being part of a team of vacation professionals who get to make vacations enjoyable for owners and guests alike? If so, Spinnaker Resorts has an exciting career opportunity waiting for you!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Marketing Reservations Coordinator will assist the Marketing Department with issues related to mini vac reservations and cancellations.
- Handle general inquiries and customer service issues within email.
- Adjust tour and hotel allocations when needed.
- Generate cancellations report to complete cancellations and reschedules.
- Make needed marketing reservations and confirms.
- Work with Local Partners to secure hotel reservations
- Performing other related duties & special projects as requested
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Process oriented – Can easily identify how to get from point A to point D – efficiently.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively deal with people and situations.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry
- Prior experience in Customer Service or an Administrative role