JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Marketing Coordinator provides administrative support to ensure the quality of Spinnaker Telemarketing packages are sold and provide customer service at the highest level of standards within established guidelines. The goal is to ensure a positive experience for all potential new owners in the early stage of their interactions with Spinnaker.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor calls of various Marketing groups to include – Confirmation, Customer Service, and inbound/outbound calls to Visitor/Welcome Centers.
- Generate, mail and stamp Confirmation and Welcome Letters.
- Test Customer Service phone lines weekly to ensure calls are answered timely and working properly – Send IT ticket if any phone issues discovered.
- Report and distribute packages to the appropriate departments.
- Respond to Customer Surveys and forward issues to appropriate departments.
- Audit telemarketing sales calls for misrepresentations and errors.
- Audit calls from various internal departments for Quality Control.
- Contact customers to verify or update any missing details within their package.
- Review and begin credit card disputes processes (notate, DNC, Vendor/Refund Log.)
- Refund possible credit card disputes and add to the refund log before the dispute is placed.
- Process Mini-Vac customer refunds, cancel the package in SPI and send a confirmation.
- Capture daily payments in Authorized.Net and ensure all packages are built in SPI.
- Batch out daily transactions on Dollars on the Net (DOTN).
- Send allocation requests when needed for various phone rooms.
- Build packages in Vendor Tool and in SPI for vendors and internal marketing.
- Add issues for selected phone room to the No Pay Log and send to Accounting on Mondays.
- Send missing packages requests from customer service and activations to the phone rooms.
- Respond to general inquiries, allocation requests, availability, and escalated customer issues.
- Maintain SR Hotel reservations master list to move off property guest back to SR Hotel.
- Run all pending HH Hotel requests to accommodate at SR Hotel or forward to Best Western.
- Log, research and challenge credit card disputes from the previous week. When appropriate and run package sales summary report to determine % of disputes vs packages.
- Log and research Best Western packages to ensure the charges are correct.
- Report total cost spent accommodating guests at Best Western for the previous month.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested by Manager, Director of Marketing and Executive Director of Sales and Marketing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Professional skills to effectively deal with people and situations.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (specifically Word and Excel)
- Ability to type 45 WPM.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules